Florida-Central Florida

Christmas Card STDs

Hey! A lady I work with told me that since her wedding was in April, she and her hubby did save the dates combined with their Christmas cards. I thought it was a really good idea, so I took her advice! 

I used Snapfish and uploaded a photo of Ryan and I from last Christmas and made photo cards. They said Merry Christmas! PS: Save The Date: 3/28/10

They printed them at Walgreens in less than an hour after I ordered online...it was SO easy! 

We weren't going to do STDs but since we can combine them with our xmas cards, we decided to do it. It only cost $30. 

Anyway, just thought I'd share in case some of you may want to do the same thing. 

Re: Christmas Card STDs

• ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great idea! Too bad I didn't think of it sooner! I already sent mine out in November so they wouldn't get lost in the Christmas mail.
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a great idea! My BFF did something similar... she sent their STDs out in January & they took a picture of them wearing "Happy New Year" hats for the picture, so it was a Happy New Year card. Not that many people do that, but I thought it was a cute idea. :)

You should put a picture in your bio!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I met DH working at a camera store/photo lab and I remember one couple coming in and doing the same thing. They took a pretty picture of them next to giant Christmas ornaments, put it on a Christmas card and put the wedding date in the text field. I thought it was super cute :)
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards