Florida-Central Florida

POLL: Reception Entrance Music

Poll - what is your bridal party entering to? Anything special?Are you and your groom entering to the same, or using something else?:)

Re: POLL: Reception Entrance Music

• emerlynemerlyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Party entered into the NBA Theme songWe entered to the Amazing Race Theme Song
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • amyers321amyers321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Party....Living on a Prayer..I think US....the eharmony theme LOL
  • edited December 2011
    we r havin everyone wear sunglasses and they r coming into Sharp dressed man lol
    Meet Moses, one of my many babies!
    Photobucket
    My Blog!
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our family & BP entered to "I'll Be There For You" by the Rembrandts. (Friends theme)We entered to "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by the Darkness.  :)
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Fun ideas...not sure what we will enter too yet! Maybe I will pick the Bridal party song and then let FI pick our song...I will want a rap song and he will prob want country or Lynard Skynard
  • Dom&JoeDom&Joe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are awesome. I am not sure right now either. We were thinking of "Ayer" by FloRida to get people excited, but there are parts I don't think work outside of the main chorus.I also thought announcing the BP like a sports team could be funny. Did any of you go right into the first dance?
  • bluepoet2007bluepoet2007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal party will come in to "Let's Get It Started" by Black Eyed Peas We're using something different-- "Intro" by Dropkick Murphys :)
  • edited December 2011
    We are using the "Let's Get Married" remix by Jagged Edge for both the BP and our entrance. Then we will be going right into our first dance (Whenever you call) by Mariah Carey and Brian Mcknight.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what the BP is coming into but we are definitely coming into the UF fight song, we are huge Gator fans! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards