Florida-Central Florida

effing klutz

how is everybody's morning? i tripped on the concrete stairs on my way up to our office this morning and slammed my knee into the edge of one of the stairs. i was wearing jeans, thank goodness, so it didn't break the skin. however, it's very very swollen and i have ice on it. i fell pretty hard.i'm an effing klutz. kim, get ready for me to have a big azz bruise on my leg at your wedding! lol. maybe i'll actually buy a pair of tights.

Re: effing klutz

• edited December 2011
    I'll take some bruised SG leg over no SG leg any day!! :) Try not to hurt yourself any further though :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no!  Sorry dahling. If it makes you feel any better, my mom wants to put bubble wrap all over our condo before Robert and I move in.  She says it would help us not bump into things as much. :) I fear for our children.
  • Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw this on FB... me sorry.  At least you didn't EAT IT power walking across a UCF parking lot like I did last Tuesday... so flippin embarassing but I LMAO about it now lol.  I need a new pair of legs !!
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol. jessica! one of my first thoughts after i fell was, "OMG, not only do i have to walk a mile across campus tomorrow after i find parking, but now i have to do it with an injured knee!" fml.
  • Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have fallin twice in 2 weeks and not like a stumble or catch myself... I mean like on my hands and knees eaten it lol.  Last week was so embarassing cause probably like 20 people saw me.  As soon as I hit the ground I like yelled SON OF A B*TCH and got up and collected all my stuff and just kept power walking... worse was I was in flip flops... who does that?!? LOL.  The other time was walking out of Buffalo Wild Wings walking down a hill joking around with H... I have $1 beers to blame that on though lol.What time is your class?  If it is before 5pm I can come scoop you up in our golf cart and deliver you to your building teehee
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • bluepoet2007bluepoet2007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG...so sorry that happened! Sounds like something that would happen to me. Glad you're okay.
  • edited December 2011
    I know how you feel...I do this often. Luckily I have a new co worker who is also a kultz so I do not feel as bad, lol.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol thank you bluepoet!jess, class is at 10:30. worst time ever to park this semester.
  • eviegrl42eviegrl42 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol o SG ... we can color in the bruise with concealer if youd like
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that would be suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper! thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, sorry to hear that! I pulled a similar slick move yesterday. Playing frisbee with the DD in the front yard and stepped on the water metre hole... that lid definitely was not meant to hold a grown person's weight! LOL Fell right through and banged/scraped up my ankle. Not terrible, just enough to still hurt today. And I had a ballet class this morning. Fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards