*JessieJay**

OMG!!! You're gonna have a baby!! Congratulations :D:D:D

Re: *JessieJay**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, thanks!  After a little harrassment from some of my friends I finally put a baby ticker on here, lol.  I'm a little over 3 months along and we're really excited!  I still don't look pregnant at all which I guess I shouldn't complain about, but I think I'd prefer that to just looking bloated (IMO).  Of course, I realized recently that I'm gonna be nice and HUGE for 2 weddings this fall and all the holidays.  Hoo-rah, haha.I will let you all know how things progress...minus the gory details, of course :)
  • Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At least you'll be preggo during the cooler months vs. summer hot as hell months :) I can't wait to hear all about it! Will you guys being finding out the sex or keeping it a surprise?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to find out :)  I'd be okay with a surprise, but DH really really wants to know and it's much easier to plan.  Hopefully we'll know within a month!
  • Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, he can find out and keep it a secret from you! If you're into Friends, do you remember the episode when Ross didn't want to find out the sex but everyone else knew?! lOl :] Babies are so sweet! Keep us posted!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards