Florida-Central Florida
Options

STDs Send Out..

lOl..so there really is no way to put STDs in a subject heading with out it being funny :]I finished my STDs this weekend and am getting antsy to send them out..Note: the wedding isn't until August of next year..Should I wait a few more months or just send them? My mom is saying I'm crazy for sending them out this early :Ptia!! :]

Re: STDs Send Out..

• Options
    sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I've heard that the best time to send them out is 6-10 months before the wedding. Buuuuuuut (I'm appealing to your antsy side)... your wedding is a whole-weekend event, right?? People would need more notice to take time off of work, right?? ;) am I helping? lol
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we sent our STDs out 11 months in advance. People were asking about information, and we had them done, so we figured why not?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you really want to give everyone STD's then you should! hehehe =)
  • Options
    BananaMustangBananaMustang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say if you have a lot of out-of-town Guests then send them now. The earlier the better for people who have to travel. That way they can shop for cheap flights, get hotel rooms, rental cars, etc. etc....75% of our Guest list is from out of town and I think a lot of people are going to make it a little mini-vacation since it will be nice in FL....But really if you want to send them now...Then I say send them!
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be taking engagement pics for our 5th year anniversary on the 12th of November...so we hope to have the photographer give us the pics at the end of the month so we can send them out right before Christmas! We're hoping it wont be too too late :(, wedding is in July.
  • Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! And Kristen, it will be a week long event so that would subject good enough reason to send out my STDs NOW! lOl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards