July 2012 Weddings
Options

Your Dream Job (NWR)

2»

Re: Your Dream Job (NWR)

• Options
    hmmm....i always said if we won the lottery, i would open a really nice shelter for unwanted or abused chihuahuas and teach them to trust again!! (ok, any dog really, im just a little partial since i have two of them lol). Kind of like Cesar Milan...i think he's amazing and an inspiration.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_your-dream-job-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:d5178908-f8c7-4f78-a34a-f9bd1087ec7bPost:0d11f454-45a1-4e6d-b153-b19dcdfc19d3">Re: Your Dream Job (NWR)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your Dream Job (NWR) : Yeah, it'd be great without the bureaucracy! Too much BS for me. FI will be applying for professorships this next school year, though, so I guess I have to deal with some of the BS anyway :P
    Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

Like - having to teach certain topics - or what's the BS? :p (PS: I'm not being a smart-ass I'm just not familiar with what type of things go on behind the scenes)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards