Florida-Central Florida

Question, names for bridal party entrance...

Soooo, my FSIL just announced a week ago that her and her husband are going through a divorce and that he won't be coming to the wedding. That's not the problem. For the announcement of the wedding party into the reception, are you guys using first and last or just first name? And, if I use first and last....do I use her married last name or her maiden name?Thanks!
Check out our blog of Sofia's progress... www.FisforFam.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Visit The Nest! image

Re: Question, names for bridal party entrance...

• AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you use her last name, I would ask her what she prefers. If it's a touchy subject to bring up, then I'd probably just go without the last name if it doesn't really make a difference to you.
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd say to her, How would you like to be introduced at the wedding reception? 
  • edited December 2011
    I'd go with Theresa's suggestion.  It's open ended and doesn't really imply negativity or anything. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree. I would just ask her- it doesn't have to be a question BECAUSE of her divorce. You can just pose it as something you're asking each of your BP members.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards