Florida-Central Florida
Options

19 days and the jitters have finally started to hit me...

I know this board is pretty slow and I'm guilty of HARDLY posting...but I just had to share.

It's 19 days until the big day and through the whole process I've been super calm and excited.  Now I'm starting to get worried that I'm missing something...I don't have a wedding day timeline as of yet and I'm not sure if that's something I need.  I keep thinking I'm missing something obvious.

Any advice, suggestions on what I should be thinking about and preparing during these last few days?

Re: 19 days and the jitters have finally started to hit me...

• Options
    Choco9Choco9 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a DOC?  If you do, they should have a timeline for you.  If not, try to create one ASAP and distribute little sheets of it to your wedding party at the rehearsal mainly so they know when photos are and when to be there. 

Our wedding was so amazing and I have no complaints, but if I could give myself advice 2 weeks out it would have been to recheck with my cake guy that he understood my design idea (becuase he really didn't, I found out), get all my tips in envelopes ready to go (my Dad was kinda scrambling on who gets what day of), and make sure my DH knew how to tie a bowtie because no one did and it took forever to get a friend's husband who knew how (not even the DOC could get it).

Other than that, if you hired the right vendors everything just sort of falls into place.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You're so close!  Congrats!!  My only suggestions are get your waxes done, get your welcome bags ready, and get your timeline made.  Congrats again can't wait to hear all about it and post pics!

• Options
    greeneyedJgreeneyedJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I can't believe just how close I am...it hasn't even hit me yet! lol I will definitely post pics and reviews!
  • Options
    sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do a day of timeline , It saves you ALOT of headache.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beleave me you dont want a million people coming up to last minute and asking a million questions on when/what is happening at a certain time.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards