Florida-Central Florida
Options

Purchasing your own alcohol? Where?

If you are allowed to purchase your own alcohol for your reception, where are you getting it from?  Does anyone know if places that have a unopened bottle return policy?  TY!

Re: Purchasing your own alcohol? Where?

• Options
    megan10103megan10103 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know about an unopened bottle return policy but Bjs has the cheapest bottles Ive seen.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    total wine has an unopen policy and 10% off when you buy a case. the only thing they dont take back is beer and if the label is messed up they also have people that will help you buy for a party or a wedding. And aurthurs used them. (at least what they said at the store)
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased all of mine from ABC. You can return unopened bottles and they will also price match. So, we took our Sunday advertisements (from Winn Dixie, Albertsons, etc) and found all of the alcohol we wanted to buy and brought them with us to ABC. ABC beats the sale price.

If you keep an eye out there are usually some mail in rebates availble too- I think Crown Royal/Smirnoff just had one where you could get up to $50 back if you buy up to 8 bottles (they let you choose between a bunch of different brands). I had a mail in rebate for Bacardi that I was able to use, I think it was $35 or $40 off the purchase of 5 bottles.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    nlovesj22nlovesj22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh great, thank you all!  Sounds like there are plenty of options! :) 
  • Options
    greeneyedJgreeneyedJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm purchasing from Knightly Spirits, working with George and they do give a discount as well as take back any unopened bottles.
  • Options
    grubangruban member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Total wine is where i'm getting all my stuff.  They have great prices
  • Options
    lelupixielelupixie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recoomend Total wine and BJ's. Total wine will let you return but i think BJ's is a bit cheaper.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards