Florida-Central Florida

Hurricane Irene

How many of you are freaking out over Hurricane Irene? We live on the beach/barrier islands so we will probably evacuate to the mainland. I hope this doesn't disturb any of your wedding plans.  Yell
October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hurricane Irene

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like they are pushing it off more to the east and it won't be AS bad for FL. Athough I def wouldn't be doing a beach wedding this weekend on the east coast!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    Be safe knotties!!  We live close to Patrick AFB (but on mainland).  We aren't evacuationg, but we'll be hanging out with friends most likely.  I just hope it doesn't get too nasty...this is my first hurricane...so I'm slowly starting to freak out the closer it gets!! ah!
  • edited December 2011
    @littlemoments- We live close to each other. I live in Satellite Beach.
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    .....and yay for hurricane parties ;)
  • edited December 2011
    @ Karla! haha very cool!! 
  • bridechanbridechan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    water and pop tarts...
    it's all you need Wink LOL
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I def. restocked mine and FI snack stash ;)
  • carmae6carmae6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're here in Ormond Beach (Volusia county) a couple blocks from the ocean. Tomorrow we will be bringing in all the patio furniture. I think it all be good though. I'm more worried about my daughter and g-kids in Long Island NY. Hit with an earth quake last night and now the hurricane heading their way.  Frown

All of you be safe thats in it way...
  • edited December 2011
    I hope you & your family fair well from this storm. You'll have to keep us posted. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards