Florida-Central Florida
Options

Newly engaged! Looking for Orlando outdoor venues

Hi ladies!

I was just engaged last week (on Christmas eve) and we're looking to have our wedding in the fall and want to do an outdoor ceremony and reception. I feel like I have looked at every single possibility on the internet and nothing seems all that great to me. I'm not a huge fan of Leu Gardens and I think they only do ceremony there anyways and at the moment we LOVE Cypress Grove Estate and would be ready to book there BUT since we have to use their caterer we're looking at spending  around $12k for 100 people there and I'm just not sure we can make that happen :/ considering I was hoping to budget under $10k total for the wedding.

Anyways, we have one other appointment next week at the Longwood Community Center, but I don't even know if they have outdoor options, we'll see when we get there.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Newly engaged! Looking for Orlando outdoor venues

• Options
    look into 310 Lakeside. Also the History Center downtown does outdoor weddings as well. I'm doing mine there but I'm doing it indoors. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    I went to a wedding in Longwood Community Center and it was gorgeous. The wedding was indoors, I didn't see any space where an outdoor ceremony could take place but it is a great venue. 
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies! We actually just happened to have an appointment at the Longwood Community Center today! I was born in the old birthing center across the street so was attracted to it for that reason...but the only options for outdoor ceremony that they had was the gazebo out front while all the guests are standing or in front of the fountain in the parking lot...and my fiance wasn't a fan of the parking lot idea, but otherwise I loved it!
  • Options
    The Lake Mary Events Center! We had our wedding there in March down by the lake & it was the most AMAZING backdrop. I searched high & low for outdoor venues & it was my favorite by FAR. It also has a BEAUTIFUL indoor rotunda with glass walls JUST IN CASE there's bad weather. I hated most venues indoor options & having a good plan B was really important to me. 
  • Options
    Congrats!!! Try looking at the Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. It's lovely and reasonably priced

• Options
    Ours is booked for Paradise Cove.  It's a gorgeous location, plus you can bring in outside vendors :)
  • Options
    Thank you everyone so much! We checked out almost all the suggestions and have actually been looking into Courtyard at Lake Lucerne for the past week and a half but their event coordinator has been out of town so haven't really been able to sit down and figure out their whole deal so I've wanted to look at other places in the meantime. But we went back to just walk around and look at the Courtyard again yesterday and I'm definitely in love with it and so is my fiance so we decided that it is our place :) will be booking on Monday, hopefully!
  • Options
    I second Paradise Cove.  Just booked them for our October wedding and you can bring in pretty much all of your vendors. ;)
  • Options
    Hi, congrats on your engagement! I noticed you were on a tight budget and wanted to recommend a very affordable officiant - It's Official! http://www.itsofficial.webs.com

Good Luck with your plans!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards