Florida-Central Florida

Maitland Art Center Ceremonies? and a wedding photo link :)

Does anyone remember who the ladies were who have gotten married here or is anyone on the board getting married here anytime soon?
My Best Friend is looking at having her Ceremony here and I'm looking for reviews/info from Knotties....thanks in advance :)

and....
We were blogged and I have to say that we both LOVE every single shot!!! Seriously....I am so beyond thrilled. Jessica gets an A+++++++++ from us!

http://jbozard.xanga.com/724075759/amanda-and-robert/

Re: Maitland Art Center Ceremonies? and a wedding photo link :)

• edited December 2011
    :) They look adorable!! I love the shoes and that color!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    One of my coworkers got married there last November and said she was thrilled with the venue. She said they were able to squeeze about 46 chairs in the ceremony site and used long tables for the reception site. Her pictures were gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    The venue is actually really pretty.  I work for the City - just make sure when she decides to book that she makes sure that there are no events going on in Quinn Strong Park.  It's the park right next to the ceremony site, and if there's an event (Movie in the Park) going on, it's NOISY and will disrupt the ceremony.  They don't always take that into account.  Otherwise - beautiful place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards