Florida-Central Florida
Options

need suggestions

hey all... i'm looking for suggestions for ceremony and reception sites in or around daytona beach... just starting the planning... i have just over a year left till the bug day! thanks in advance... i'm hoping for outdoor if possible, no churches and guest list somewhere between 100-150
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Re: need suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked Chapel in the Garden in Port Orange. They have several different outdoor areas for ceremonies. It's very unique and they have the chapel in case it rains as back up. I ended up staying closer to Orlando but It might be worth a look.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception at the Peninsula Club. The good about it: it's large, very affordable, and  you can provide your own food & alcohol.

The con: there was a HUGE stressor on the day of the set up. We were supposed to be setting up from 1-2pm. We were there about 10 minutes early & NO ONE showed up. I called everyone I could think of (City of Daytona Police, County Managers, etc) and could not get a hold of anyone who could help! I even looked up one of the workers on whitepages.com on my phone and called their home number over and over. FINALLY someone who used to work there happened to drive by and stopped. Apparently they were told 3pm is when we were setting up. NOTHING said 3pm, all the paperwork was 1pm. It added a TON of stress to my day!!! We were finally able to set up, but my suggestion is if you have something there, get PERSONAL cell phone numbers to ensure that you can contact someone in case of an emergency!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards