Florida-Central Florida
Options

Bridal Show Expo @ Wyndam

So did anyone else go? It was nice. I ended up getting there kind of late due to the Halloween party Fi and I went to the night before. But I ddin't get to miss the runway show which IMO wasn't that great. I did get to book a tasting with a cake company and I get $100 off the cake with a flat rate of $3.00 per piece! Isn't that awesome!? I didn't realize how expensive cakes were. Anyway if you did go please tell me what you thought about it and what deals did you run into?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Bridal Show Expo @ Wyndam

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went and i didn't show up until 2:15. I wasn't very impressed by the whole thing. I thought there would be more vendors. The fashion show was ok but there wasn't one bridal dress that i loved. There were some nice bridesmaid dresses. I did win a laser skin treatment so that was great but that definitely was my last bridal show, they're exhausting.
  • Options
    ericaraewyericaraewy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I attended. The cake vendors were VERY expensive IMO. Have an upcoming appt with DJ live productions but not much else. Which cake company offered the $100 off?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards