Florida-Central Florida

Vendor Reviews :)

I was really happy with almost all of my vendors!

Venue: Grand Bohemian Hotel- A++. 
  • Everything was amazing for the weekend- We moved to Colorado 1 month before our wedding and flew back into Orlando on Friday for our Sunday wedding.  I couldn't of asked for a simpler few days pre wedding.  Day of wedding went seamless and the food was TO DIE FOR! We had a small wedding (25 guests) and we had butler service throughout the reception- it was amazing. (every time I would get up to go talk to a guest I would come back with my napkin folded and someone there to pull my chair out and push me in).  I could not of asked for a better venue and my guests could not stop raving about our venue( we held the ceremony and reception pool side). 
Photographer: Deanna Meredith- A++
  • Deanna Meredith is based in Winter Park and was great- she did our engagement photos along with our wedding and became part of the family.  Her photos are amazing and her personality rivals her talent. 
Makeup and Hair: Beauty by Carrie- A++
  • Carrie works with Deanna a lot and was spot on amazing.  I am picky with my hair and was at first worried about not using my hair stylist. I tried Carrie out for my engagement photos and she got me spot on!(soft, eretheal, semi bohemian and classic romantic all rolled into one). She created the perfect look and my guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous I looked.
Chairs- A Chair Affair- A++
  • They were so simple to work with and great pricing. I changed the color of my chairs about a week out and it was not an issue at all. Very reliable and great product.
Cake- Bake Me A Cake- A++
  • Michael and Mercedes were amazing.  We first went and ordered a traditional fondant cake.  About 2 weeks later I got this idea to have a tiramisu cake instead.  They accomodated my request and my guests said the cake was to die for(it was, it was amazing).
Officiant- Sensational Ceremonies- Lon Tosi- A++
  • As everyone else has said, Lon is great- he gets to know you and makes you feel as if you are part of the family.   We are not religious and a little more on the evolution side and he weaved together a great ceremony for us(even made the groom cry)
Linens- BBJ Linens- Ariana Gonzalez A++
  • They were great for being a huge company! I originally only had napkins ordered and 1 week out I decided to add table linens and chair ties.  She was extremely helpful and accomodating.  We also had table dimensions change a few days out and they made sure we had enough linens for our special day.
Paper Good- Golden Silhouette(etsy)-A++
  • Carynn was amazing to work with!! We started with the invitations and then when I was ready to do menus, place cards and guest book(she created one for me to match)- I sent her our napkin pattern and she created a design to go with our settings.  She was amazing. High quality products and amazing artistic work.
Flowers- Windermere Flowers and Gifts- A++
  • Rebecca was amazing to work with.  She was the 3rd florist I met with and she instantly got my vision and came in under budget. She created amazing centerpieces and aisle runner(we lined the aisle with candles instead of a runner). Absolutely Gorgeous Work.
Dress- Saja(purchased at Bella Bridesmaid)- A++
  • I got so many compliments on my dress- I absolutely felt gorgeous in it. I would recommend Saja to anyone who is looking for a non traditional beautiful gown.
I think that is it! I got my sash and head piece from Velvet Owl on Etsy and they were absolutely stunning :) 

Re: Vendor Reviews :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards