Florida-Central Florida

Cake

Does anyone have any recommendations for an excellent cake maker?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cake

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Cupcake Crazy in Lake Mary- out of the tastings we loved her filling the best- it was delicious! Karen does a great job with designing/decorating the cakes also.

Edit: We tasted 3 or 4 different places, It's Tasty Too was the cheapest, but not the best tasting. We decided we'd rather pay the little bit higher cost for something we liked better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • chinita23chinita23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with Annette from "Annettes Cakes" in Orlando. Cake tasting was yummy!!! fh loved it. She was really patient with us and really helped us stick with our budget. Cant wait to taste our cake.
  • edited December 2011
    Chinita I am curious...do you remember Annette's pricing? I'm asking b/c it is not listed on her website and I am curious. Has anyone gone with Party Flavors? I'm getting married in Cocoa Beach so I have a feeling that the delivery fees are going to kill my cake budget haha.
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We booked Its Tasty Too. We loved the taste of her cakes and her prices were reasonable.
    Married on October 22, 2011; For Sale - http://buymyweddingitems.weebly.com
  • chinita23chinita23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a 5 tier cake 12, 10, 8, 6, 4 and 1 kitchen cake. Each tier is a different flavor cake and filling. Including tax, delivery and set up our total is $752. Yeah there's no prices on the website calling her and setting up an appointment is the best way to get a good price and see exactly what size you want etc.... Hope I helped somewhat!:)
  • edited December 2011
    You did help me. Thanks :)
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kaest4kaest4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with cut the cake in longwood. the cake tasting was great.
  • edited December 2011
    I am kinda tied between cut the cake and cupcake crazy.  My parents prefer cupcak crazy taste but I think they both have flavors that taste better than the other. 

Has anyone worked with Sugar suite or other Longwood/Altamonte Springs cake vedors?
  • MolinkaMolinka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Sugar Suite is amazing!  We booked them for our big day
  • edellisedellis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Party Flavors all the way!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards