Florida-Central Florida
Options

Bands and Photographers?

Has anyone worked with Day Entertainment? They are one of those companies with a bunch of bands, and there are virtually no reviews of them on the Internet, so I'm skeptical. I'm planning my Orlando wedding from out of state so any advice is welcome!

Also, photographer recommendations welcome! I am looking at Castaldo, Damon Tucci, nu visions and Sunshine Photographics. 

Thanks!  

Re: Bands and Photographers?

• Options
    Andrea Jackson Photography
    www.andreajacksonphotography.com

GL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kristen Weaver photography.
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Abba Photography did a great job for us (we also used Melissa T photography for some of of photos, she was more affordable). Quality wise, I'd go with Abba for actual wedding pictures. Melissa is highly recommended for engagement photos though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    You have to look into Sivan Photography.  She was my best choice in my vendors!  She was very creative and I have received many compliments of her work from my March 2011 wedding.  She will truly listen to you and was very quick with her responses to my emails and her 'sneak peak's'.   You have to check her out!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Damon Tucci did my cousin's wedding as is photographing my upcoming wedding next August! Love his style! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards