Florida-Central Florida
Options

E-Pics Today...Maybe

Our e-pics are scheduled for tonight and I am really excited!  The problem is it looks like there is a strong chance of thunderstorms starting in the early evening.  So I don't know how to plan, do we just play it by ear, do I wait for the photographer to make that call, reschedule.  I hate not knowing, I like to have things planned out.

I will keep you girls updated :)

Re: E-Pics Today...Maybe

• Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance is doing some outdoor pics today and he called his family to see if they were still wanting to plan on today (he hasn't heard back).  If you are worried, you may want to call, from what I understand flagler, lake, marion, orange, seminole, sumter, and volusia counties are under tornado watch until 8:30pm, so its sounds like we are expecting some rough storms.

The way I see it, these are your one and only engagement shots.  You want the lighting to be great and the weather to be beautiful.  If you have any concerns, you should call your photographer.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  That helps and makes sense :)  That also makes me feel better about rescheduling them.

We went ahead and rescheduled for next Sunday.  Keep your fingers crossed that the weather is better next Sunday.
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad!!  Its not worth stressing over or not getting perfect pictures!!  You're spending money on this and its once in a lifetime, so you deserve the best!!!  =)

Fingers crossed for next Sunday!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards