Florida-Central Florida
Options

rehearsal dinner locations in orlando florida.

live on guif coast looking for a restaurant for rehearsal dinner  orlando area guests45  wedding at disney in september

Re: rehearsal dinner locations in orlando florida.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you have 45 guests for the rehearsal dinner?  What is your budget? Do you want something close to Disney? Knowing this info might help the girls give suggestions

I don't live in CFL, so I can't really suggest many places, but I got married at Disney in November.  We had our rehearsal dinner (25 guests) at Ohana's at the Polynesian Resort.  It can be ridiculously hard to get a reservation (especially for a large group) there.  But you can make reservations 90 days out, so we called exactly 90 days from our rehearsal date, as soon as they opened and they were able to accomodate us.
  • Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second umcollegegirl. Ohanna's is hands down one of the best restaurants at Disney and the prices are reasonable.  You must call exactly 180 days in advance (not 90 days) or you won't get a reservation at all.  In other words, you need to call right now or really soon in order to get it. In fact, that rule applies to every restaurant at Disney.  If you can't get into the Polynesian, I'd go for the California Grill though it's more expensive.  Both restaurants dim the lights for the fireworks and play the music inside. In Sept, the fireworks wlll be around 9 or 10 depending on the date (call and ask). If you get a reservation for around 8 or 9, you'll see them at the end of dinner and it's perfect.  Get there early so you can ask to be seated in a good viewing area.  They won't reserve viewing areas.  If those two are booked, try Narcoosee's which is also nice and plays the fireworks but it's more expensive.  If you want a little bit more reasonable, you could also try Boma in the Animal Kingdom lodge but the atmosphere there is much more casual and it's a buffet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards