Honeymoon Discussions
Options

July Honeymoon

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for cheap money moons in July? We were thinking about the Bahamas but are not sure. Suggestions are welcome.

Re: July Honeymoon

• Options
    H and I went to Key West for a week.  Not sure of your budget but we only spent about $3,000 for everything (flights, rental car, hotel, excursions, etc).

• Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Get on the email lists for TripAdvisor and CheapCarribean. They have had some great deals lately--some even include trip insurance!
  • Options
    We are going to Isla Mujeres in Mexico. It's not very well-know, but most places in Mexico are very affordable!
  • Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I've cruised to Bermuda in July before and it was beautiful.  Not sure if you're considering cruises, but they are very affordable.  You could even book a cruise out of Baltimore and save on flight costs.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to Cancun, Mexico in July for our honeymoon.  We were able to find some awesome deals on Trip Advisor :)
  • Options
    Not sure if you were set on a beach-type honeymoon, but Colorado would probably be nice in July. Around here, July is miserable and I'd want to go somewhere with mild(er) weather. Northern Cali (we're going there in July) is also beautiful and has cooler temps.

FWIW, our HM was also in July. We did Hawaii and absolutely loved it; however, it was a "splurge" trip for us for sure, so it wouldn't necessarily be budget-friendly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    jpymmjpymm member
    First Comment
    Cabo & Cancun have pretty good deals that are budget friendly.  Check them out on expedia.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards