Florida-Central Florida
Options

Cute wedding quote?

Hey! I'm working on my invitations and I have a blank area where I was thinking about adding a wedding quote of some sort. I cant really find any that arent the cheesiest thing ive ever heard...lol. any ideas?

Re: Cute wedding quote?

• Options
    SRivera09SRivera09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My whole heart for my whole life

True love stories never have endings

I googled wedding quotes and these where a couple cute ones I saw.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aw! thanks.

def. looking for something sort and sweet like that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the "true love stories never have endings"...I saw this on a plaque once and have loved it ever since!!!

You could always you a tag line from a favorite song or if ya'll have a song together.  We used "I want to walk the line...till the end of time"  from "Johnny & June"

...just a thought :)  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our first dance was to "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge, so the quote we used on our programs was "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"

I also like:

"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be"  (The actual quote from Robert Browning is Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that Robert Browning quote as well.  We almost used that one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have a sign in our house that says "All because two people fell in love" and it's super cute! HTH! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_cute-wedding-quote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:35705e53-253f-4c59-a4fd-3ec059dc2bf3Post:b1da52af-65bb-4e85-8bc5-edf2d5abac1a">Re: Cute wedding quote?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You could always you a tag line from a favorite song or if ya'll have a song together.  We used "I want to walk the line...till the end of time"  from "Johnny & June" ...just a thought :)  GL!
    Posted by tickledpinkrain[/QUOTE]

<div>That's exactly what I was going to suggest. Any quotes that DH and I used were either from our song (the titles of both my married and my planning bios are from the bridge of our song) or scripture. Inside DH's wedding ring it says "I'll stand up with you forever", which is yet another line from our song.</div><div>Do you have a theme? If you do and you can think of a movie from that theme (Old Hollywood might use something like Casablanca or Old South might use something from Gone with the Wind, etc) you can use a line from that :)</div>
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I see in your bio that you're using a vintage travel theme. You could use something like "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" and reference your walk down the aisle in the rest of the wording. Or you can google Marriage Journey quotes. One I found is "Love is a beautiful journey which helps us to get through the wild journey of life."
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_cute-wedding-quote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:35705e53-253f-4c59-a4fd-3ec059dc2bf3Post:bfc5b501-67e9-44d2-a2e0-97f5302f4422">Re: Cute wedding quote?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I see in your bio that you're using a vintage travel theme. You could use something like "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" and reference your walk down the aisle in the rest of the wording. Or you can google Marriage Journey quotes. One I found is "Love is a beautiful journey which helps us to get through the wild journey of life."
    Posted by MrsWhitneyAmanda[/QUOTE]

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Thanks so much! I was trying to figure out how to incorporate that into the "theme" and wasn't sure where to start. Those are great.

And thanks for all of the input ladies! You all are the best!...as always!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards