Florida-Central Florida

place cards and table numbers

Ok so I need some help with Ideas....

We are working on ideas for place cards ect; however we do not want to do traditional table numbers we would like to give the tables names. Here are our ideas so far. My fiance proposed at Magic Kingdom and Disney is our favorite place so that is why all the Disney ideas b/c we wanted to include that in our wedding some how. Also we need to have enough of what ever we choose to name 18 tables. Here are the ideas so far:  

Famous couples
Disney Couples
Disney theme park rides 
Disney resorts
Disney Movies
Different languages for the word love
Places at UCF (Both my fiance and I attended UCF) 

Re: place cards and table numbers

• edited December 2011
    what about like disney characters- you could def find 18 characters that you like. You could have classics (like the princess) and even new stuff and incorporate pixar characters too
  • edited December 2011
    I say definitely go with disney characters. I don't know what your overall theme is but these can be a fun talking point at your reception. Such as 7 the tables can be the 7 dwarves, then people will wonder why they are at the grumpy table or the sleepy table lol. Plus you can put a picture of each character with the name on it.  

ex. picture of go cartoon ofy with goofy written on it somewhere.  then table place cards say mr. smith  table: goofy   on it haha I love it.

I would totally do this if we had anything disney in our lives.
  • sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love disney . I love that idea. :)
    Anniversary
  • BananaMustangBananaMustang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found this on Wiki Answers....Famous Disney Couples
    Mickey Mouse and Minnie MouseDonald Duck and Daisy DuckSnow White and the Prince (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)Bambi and Faline (Bambi)Cinderella and Prince Charming (Cinderella)Peter Pan and Wendy/Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)Lady and the Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)Aurora and Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)Pongo and Perdita (101 Dalmatians)Thomas O' Malley and Duchess (The Aristocats)Robin Hood and Maid Marian (Robin Hood)Bernard and Bianca (The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under)Tod and Vixey (The Fox and the Hound)Taran and Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron)Ariel and Eric (The Little Mermaid)Belle and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast)Aladdin and Jasmine (Aladdin)Simba and Nala (The Lion King)Pocahontas and John Smith (Pocahontas)Esmeralda and Phoebus (Hunchback of Notre Dame)Hercules and Megara (Hercules)Mulan and Shang (Mulan)Tarzan and Jane (Tarzan)Milo and Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire) Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    One couple I know who LOVES disney actually did their table names as their favorite Disney rides and along with it was a picture of the two of them at each ride (not always actually riding the ride, but in front of them, etc.). There are endless possibilities!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards