Florida-Central Florida

** Pretty Parula **

Heeey!

Do you still have those baskets for sale? I may need one as I'm doing confetti cones when FI and I walk down the aisle after the ceremony - was just wondering if they were still available. No idea how I'd get them from you although we are heading north to go meet with Damon Tucci our photographer..... don't want to be a hassle!! 

Million Thanks,

xjcx

Re: ** Pretty Parula **

• edited December 2011
    Hello my dear, yes I do still have them! E-mail me at chasing.warblers@gmail.com and we'll work something out.
  • edited December 2011
    BTW, I will be in the area of Mall at Millenia tomorrow morning (between downtown Orlando and Kissimmee) if that would make things easier for you... probably around 9:00. Then I'll be down around Lake Buena Vista again in the evening. Let me know if either would make your life easier!
  • jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Chick,

Thanks for that. Things are pretty crazy so sorry I didn't get back to you. I'm heading to Studio Cara for my makeup trial tomorrow at 11.00am but if I can't work something out I'll leave it but thank you so much for the offer :)

xjcx
  • edited December 2011
    I'll be over in the Maitland/Winter Park area about that time. I'm getting a facial nearby and will probably finish up around 11:30ish? Give me a call (or rather, have Shannon/whomever from Studio Cara give me a call since you probably don't have a local number) and I can probably just stop by there! 727.743.4424 is my cell. They probably still have my number on file, actually, so you could just ask them to call Alyssa Moody. See you tomorrow dear!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards