Florida-Central Florida
Options

Caroline Johnson Photography review

I previously posted a negative review of this photographer, after experiencing a number of problems with her. The review came to her attention and she contacted me recently to discuss the issues I wrote about. She asked me to consider removing the review. After some thought, I decided to rewrite the review to include her responses to be fair to her.
Basically, my complaints were that we had a very difficult time communicating with her, and the information she gave us about expected timelines was inaccurate.
She did listen to what I had to say, and seemed to genuinely want to improve her customer service, so I hope that things will change for the better. Also, she did give us several large prints and a parent's wedding album free of charge as an apology for the trouble we had, which was quite generous. I hope that she is able to use this experience to improve her business in the future.

Re: Caroline Johnson Photography review

• Options
    mbstmartinmbstmartin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I previously posted a negative review of this photographer, after experiencing a number of problems with her. The review came to her attention and she contacted me recently to discuss the issues I wrote about. She asked me to consider removing the review. After some thought, I decided to rewrite the review to include her responses to be fair to her.
    Basically, my complaints were that we had a very difficult time communicating with her, and the information she gave us about expected timelines was inaccurate.
    She did listen to what I had to say, and seemed to genuinely want to improve her customer service, so I hope that things will change for the better. Also, she did give us several large prints and a parent's wedding album free of charge as an apology for the trouble we had, which was quite generous. I hope that she is able to use this experience to improve her business in the future.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you maybe take her for court for breach of contract? If your timeline says 6 weeks or whatever and she is taking 2-6 times longer, you can bring it up. There's a reason you have a legally binding contract when you book a vendor. Can you contact the better business bureau?
  • Options
    guest20092010guest20092010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also had an extremely horrible experience with this photographer.  Had I read any reviews on her I would have never booked with her.  She is so expensive and not worth all the hassle.  I know of other brides who have had similar experiences and honestly, this our big day and her unprofessionalism and lack of business sense should not ruin it.  She clearly needs help on how to be professional.  This was such a horrible experience that I do not wish on anyone!
  • Options
    guest20092010guest20092010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's assuring that she was able to help you.  She should go through her rolodex and do the same with all her other brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards