Florida-Central Florida

Need location suggestions for a bridal shower!

I'm MOH and am wanting to plan a bridal shower for my friend.  I'm new to the Brevard Country area and not sure of locations where we could have this.  We have tons of halls up north where these types of gatherings take place.

Any suggestions are welcome!  I've already contacted a hotel in Melbourne Beach as well as City Tropics in the Melbourne area...

TIA!!!

Re: Need location suggestions for a bridal shower!

• Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I don't have any recs for Melbourne, but about 20 minutes west of 95 is Harmony and it's really nice there.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• edited December 2011
    There are some choices here in Brevard. What kind of shower are you planning (casual, semi-formal,etc)?
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_need-location-suggestions-bridal-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:44139aba-c52b-4fc4-af6f-f1fe987bd5abPost:b1522227-861e-471a-baa1-978c472f62ed">Re: Need location suggestions for a bridal shower!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are some choices here in Brevard. What kind of shower are you planning (casual, semi-formal,etc)?
    Posted by Karla&Ryno[/QUOTE]

Casual, but nice...light lunch, like croissant sandwiches and some salads...or appetizers...

Edit: and her wedding is at the A-frame (aka Pelican Beach Clubhouse).  So that would have been perfect..but don't want it the same place as her wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    The restaurants that I know of that have private rooms/areas are: 
    Beachside
    Enigma, Melos, Memaw's

North Melbourne/Viera
    Fujiyama, Pizza Gallery, River Rocks

Cocoa Village
    The Black Tulip & Cafe Margaux

Port Canaveral
    Miliken's Reef

I hope that helps you out a bit. :)

October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    ahh!  awesome!  Didn't even think about River Rocks!  They're very close to me! 

Thanks so much!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards