Florida-Central Florida
Options

AW: We have decided...we are going to....

ARUBA!!!! After comparing the island to Antigua, it was just the better choice that really made us happy! It didnt hurt that a guy in Carl's family got us a really good discount! I am SOO glad that this is now over! 

Re: AW: We have decided...we are going to....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats!! when are you going??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    July 13th-19th! or maybe through the 20th!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super !  I have been to Aruba... VERY windy all the time but beautiful and the island is so small you can rent a car and drive the whole thing in one day and sight see.
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jess, thanks for the heads up1 yes i have heard of it being windy so i will make sure to prepare for that kind of weather. i cant wait woohoo
  • Options
    jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yaaaay! Amazing, you'll have a fab time. Which hotel did you guys decide in the end?

xjcx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! You are going to have a great time!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks1 we decided on the hyatt1 it had some of the best reviewss in the area of palm beach
  • Options
    ericak926ericak926 member
    edited December 2011
    Sista! That is where we are going to! Just found out yesterday. Don't remember the place we are staying at but we are going the 1st week of June. Have you checked out air fare? It seems really expensive. Like $400 - $500 per person. Is that normal?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sista...this is why you are MY sista! LOL

Yea the tickets are pretty much that expensive. i found one for 309 per person when we went from tuesday to tuesday....so maybe you want to check that out? I was SOOO excited! But when we changed it to Tuesday to Monday the tickets went up to 415. Let me know which hotel you are going to and which area it is going to be in...i cant wait to get your reviews whenever you get a chance to go!

By the way, I apologize if i sounded dry to anyone earlier. I was writing on my phone and it didnt let me put in any exclamation marks and etc... hence all the 1s! LOL
  • Options
    jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh the Hyatt is soooooooooooooooooooo lovely! Be sure to eat at the sushi restaurant there (if that's your thing) as it's super yummy and you can get outside tables intimate tables for 2 by the waterfall which are cute. Perfect for Honeymooning!!

xjcx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards