Florida-Central Florida
Options

Vendor info, please!

I'm stumped when it comes to vendors.  Who did you use for DJ, photographer, cake, flowers?  Would you recommend them?

Re: Vendor info, please!

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommened Cupcake Crazy for your cake (in Lake Mary)! Abba Photography did a great job too. I didn't have many flowers, but I thought they turned out great- they were from A Little Shop of Flowers in Longwood, FL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out www.kellyembryphotography.com for the photography. I also know a really great Dj, but i cant find the website. I will get back to you with his info :)
  • Options
    lgreenhut1112lgreenhut1112 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love our photographers- Concept Photography. Cut the Cake is great and in Longwood. For DJ we are using White Rose. Flowers we are going through InBloom
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love, love, love our photographer Edmund Rhodes with Rhodes Studios. They also do videography. Our engagement pictures were absolutely beautiful! I would also recommend our baker, Heather, at Its Tasty Too. I enjoyed her cakes and she is very reasonably priced.

Good luck with everything.
    Married on October 22, 2011; For Sale - http://buymyweddingitems.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm using publix for the cake and the photographer is sandra johnson (sjfoto.com)

sandra's been great to work with and publix, well it's a destination wedding so i'm booking everything online. i've had stuff from publix's bakery before, so i trust them. when i asked my minister for vendor recommendations she said "i know it sounds weird, but publix has awesome cake," so i'm confident with our choice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks!!!
  • Options
    KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our cake came from Custom Cake Studio.  The lady is ver personable and the cake was delish!  Our photographer's assistant was amazing...she has her own biz now...SqueekPhoto
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to say that I loved my photographer.  She is recently married herself so she knows as a bride, everything that you want and expect.  I had my sneak peak photos 2-3 days after the wedding!!  sivanphotography.com  (I am actually added into her wedding photos for example of her work- I'm the bride with the pink umbrella, pink bridemaid dresses and the bright flowers :)  She is a sweet person, very easy to work with and very reasonably priced.  She was one of my favorite vendors and now a friend!! :)  Good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Bartending Services: Kyle with www.MobileMixers.net
    Photography: Rebecca Fulton with www.RBFPhotography.com
    Wedding Planner / DOC: Amber with www.PremierButterflyEvents.com
    DJ Services: Bret Hudas with www.DJ-Bones.com

The wedding planner does flowers as well. She does amazing centerpieces and gets flowers at wholesale.

Hope this helps out some. They work in both the Tampa, Orlando, and surrounding areas.

• Options
    ChristinakucfChristinakucf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Publix is reasonably priced for the cakes and they look great. 
    Photography: Mandy Blair Photography. She is amazing! http://mandyblairphoto.com
    We used Shutter Booth for a photobooth at our reception and it was the hit of the night. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The DOC and Wedding Planner is Christina and Amber with Premier Butterfly Events (www.PremierButterflyEvents.com); photographer is Tyson and Julia Brown (www.TysonandJulia.com); We are in between with the cake idea. If we do a cake it will be from Publix, or we will have them do cupcakes (either way, from Publix); Officiant is through Premier Butterfly Events; not sure about videography, DJ, or makeup and hair yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards