Florida-Central Florida

Photo Guest Book

I know there was a post on this before but the search function currently isn't working.  Who has done this?  What program/website did you use to create it?  How did it turn out?  How did you make sure people knew they were supposed to write in it and it wasn't just to look at? 

Re: Photo Guest Book

• Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH also, how many pages should I have for signatures and advice if I'm having one hundred guests and the pages are 8.5 by 11?
  • edited December 2011
    I made a book with our wedding photos in it for my grandma on Adoramapix.com and it was very user friendly and it is rated very high for having some of the best quality in photobooks.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Blurb and really liked it.  I had 24 pages (landscape, 10x8).  some of the pages had a full picture, other pages had a smaller picture so that there was white space around it.  We had 100 guests and everyone seemed to understand that they were supposed to sign around the pictures.

We did put up a sign that said "Please use this book of our engagement photos to leave your love, advice, and well wishes!  Love, the new Mr & Mrs"

Nearly every page that had available space got atleast a note or two, but there was still plenty of room left if we had had more guests.
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards