Florida-Central Florida
Options

Anybody know a good DOC

So, I just found out that my DOC (that I booked over a year ago) double booked my wedding date and is not going to be able to do my wedding.  Definitely not something you want to find out 6 weeks before the wedding, but I gues it's better to find out now instead of the week of the wedding :)  Does anyone know a good DOC.  Names and contact info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Re: Anybody know a good DOC

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Patty Manzo from get me to the altar getmetothealtar.com she was very reasonably priced and very ontop of her stuff:)

Good luck!
  • Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashlie Hampton was my DOC and she is wonderful.  She gets rave reviews from everybody on the knot. YOu can read my review of her in the link below.  It's ridiculous that your DOC couldn't even check her schedule before taking payment.  That is soo unprofessional. In fact, maybe you should consider yourself lucky that you'll get a refund and you get to find someone else who isn't retarded.  Who is your DOC btw?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Laurie Portella from Bliss. Her phone number is 321-297-8799 and email is laurie@blissfullevent.com.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Kristen McDonald from Blush.  She is awesome!

http://www.blushbbg.com/
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Karen Lupica from Exquisite Weddings of Central FL.  Her website is www.exqusiteweddingscfl.com .  I highly recommend her.  =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emily Darling has been amazing!  
  • Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Ashlie Shea - Weddings in the City..She was awesome! :]
  • Options
    andee1353andee1353 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope you get a refund if you have paid her anything. Please be sure to make note of her in your Vendor Reviews.
  • Options
    cmh111601cmh111601 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our experience with Karen Lupica from Exquisite www.ripoffreport.com/wedding-services/exquisite-weddings-o/exquisite-weddings-of-central-f9bfa.htm#" class="kLink">Weddings of
    Central Florida has been extremely poor. She would answer phone calls and emails BEFORE the wedding, usually after about a week or two.  She failed to fulfill key parts of our
    agreement including coordinating our rehearsal (not even showing up). 

There were items that were agreed to be setup for the wedding that were never setup.
    In addition, expensive materials from our vendors are missing and priceless
    items from our wedding are also gone when she was responsible to properly
    return these items to us. 

The worst part is that any attempt in the 9 days since our wedding to contact Karen Lupica has been unsuccessful. We have left numerous messages via e-mail, Facebook, texting, and phone without a word back.

Even though Exquisite Weddings of Central Florida’s pricing was reasonable, I
    would have rather paid another company more to ensure that I would not have to
    do my rehearsal on my own and pay my vendors for items that are missing and
    sentimental items that I cannot replace. After searching the internet, I was
    not surprised to find other reviews like mine. I wish I would have seen them
    sooner.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i also know someone who made an attempt to use LUPICA, she does NOTHING! she takes  your money and hides. I feel sorry for her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you have to be kidding
    she has ripped so many off
    i hope she at least does something for you
    wake up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards