Florida-Central Florida
Options

studio Cara

I know I want to get my make up done there. My friend has gone there for years and every time she always look perfect. I know I love the work done there so is a trail really needed? I really don't want to pay for one if I already know I'm going to love it. 

Re: studio Cara

• Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say, yes, do the trial anyway. It's best if they have a game plan and are prepared with what they will be doing on the day of the wedding.
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree.  Even though I'm sure you'll love it, you don't want to be scrambling to finalize your vision on the day of your wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp, and I'm sure that Leslie/Shannon would appreciate having a plan in place before they start on you. You may think you want one thing and then after letting them play around, decide you want something else. It's worth it, but you can do it the same day as your e-pics or b-pics if you're doing either of those, and then you're not all gussied up for no reason.
  • Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really suggest having a trial, regardless of who you're going to use for day of. I was hesistant to do a trial for financial reasons, but when I thought about it, I really wanted to do one for the sake of my sanity. I did not want to wait until the day of my wedding to decide how much coverage I wanted, what color lipstick to use, how much blush I wanted, to use fake lashes or not, or even, how many curls I wanted to hang out of my updo..Something as little as those mentioned, can definitely change your whole day of look. I ended up booking my makeup trial for the same day as our e-pics (and FI took me to dinner :]) so it all worked out. You do not want the added stress of these "minor" things to get in the way of your wedding day! Also, while you know you want to work with Studio Cara, it will give you some time to decide who you want as your artist and get to know that person a little bit better. GL!
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i say ALWAYS have a trial and photograph yourself afterwards to make sure you are completely satisfied with how everything turns out! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards