Florida-Central Florida

Tabitha McCausland vs Jason Mize

Ok,so I think we have it narrowed down to two photographers,and they are both absolutely wonderful! Their work,personality,and etc. are all fabulous.So I have decided to post a poll and get who is your choice,and why? I have attatched the links to their sites.

Tabith McCausland

Jason Mize

image 76 Invited
image 51 Ready to Party
image 13 missing out
image 12 need to hurry up!
RSVP Date:November 1
Wedding Countdown Ticker
My Planning Bio

Re: Tabitha McCausland vs Jason Mize

• edited December 2011
    I vote Tabitha just because I know a LOT of girls have used her & she comes highly recommended often times on here. I've never heard of Jason, he may be great but I don't know of anyone who's used him. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_tabitha-mccausland-vs-jason-mize?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:50a8a632-98c9-4e2b-90dd-6de6c1c7c3d5Post:b145f80d-9e7e-4860-85c4-e30952070b52">Re: Tabitha McCausland vs Jason Mize</a>:
    [QUOTE]I vote Tabitha just because I know a LOT of girls have used her & she comes highly recommended often times on here. I've never heard of Jason, he may be great but I don't know of anyone who's used him. 
    Posted by x3Harmony534[/QUOTE]

Jason is actually located in Tampa,that's why lol.
    image 76 Invited
    image 51 Ready to Party
    image 13 missing out
    image 12 need to hurry up!
    RSVP Date:November 1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhhh okay! lol that makes sense
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't vote since I've never looked at either, but since Jason is in Tampa it may be a little bias. You may want to ask the girls on the West Coast board about him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    Tab 100%!!

She is amazing, has a great personality, is great to work with, and is willing to do anything and everything!!

She did our e-pics at the arena, and is shooting our wedding at the end of July
  • vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She's awesome and has a wonderful personality! She is shooting my Indian extravaganza of a wedding in August! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards