Florida-Central Florida
Options

Any wedding dinnerware/glassware/flatware rental companies that do the cleanup?

Do you guys know of any companies that both rent dishes AND clean them?

My fiance and I are having our wedding catered by 4 Rivers BBQ. They only offer disposable utensils, plates, and cups. We'd like to rent dishes instead, but the problem I'm facing is that all companies seem to require that you wash the dishes before returning them. We're leaving RIGHT after the reception for the honeymoon, so there's just no time for us to wash them ourselves (and we certainly don't want to ask friends and family).

Re: Any wedding dinnerware/glassware/flatware rental companies that do the cleanup?

• Options
    hows the pricing for rivers smokehouse because Im doing a bbq wedding what type of food are you doing
  • Options
    we are doing 4 rivers too! How have their contacts been for you? I feel like mine is a little loopy and forgetful.. Making me a bit nervous. But, they are delicious and really well priced so I guess you take the pros and cons. Did they make you sign a contract or just put a credit card on file?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_any-wedding-dinnerwareglasswareflatware-rental-companies-that-do-the-cleanup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:528f295c-4e4d-4539-9ded-07f4f22bdc70Post:0c503daf-2d78-420e-b803-2fe118bbfd10">Re: Any wedding dinnerware/glassware/flatware rental companies that do the cleanup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]hows the pricing for rivers smokehouse because Im doing a bbq wedding what type of food are you doing
    Posted by kristapatterson[/QUOTE]

Most of their pricing I believe is on their website. I think their packages range from 12 bucks a person to around 18. Of course you can add on and change things around too. They are definately afforadable.
  • Options
    When I catered years ago, we used Kirby rental for tables, cloths, serving sets, etc.  At thet time, I remember loading dirty dishes back into the crates and they would run them through their dishwasher after pick up.  I don't know if that's still an option or if you can rent from them as an individual or if you have to be a company.  Couldn't hurt to look for them on the internet, though.  GL!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    perfect I contacted 4 rivers the lady suzanne Im working with is great so far it just makes me nervouse we have no signed contract but I have to schedule my tasting to see how great the foods is but pricing is awesome what is your ladies menu that you picked?I did the 19.99 one with beef brisket,pulled pork and smoked chicken yummm and mac n cheese,potato salad and the corn mix
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards