Florida-Central Florida
Options

The knot shop frustrations

Is anyone else having trouble placing orders? Back in April, I tried to place an order for 9 monogrammed BM bags. After having to select the same bag over and over (you can't just say you want nine and then individually personalize them), I was told there was an error and to call customer service. I was told that my bags were out of stock. When I stated that that should be specified on the website before I just personalized 9 bags, they said it usually is and that they won't have them in stock until may 15

Now in the past week, I have received an email every day asking me to make my purchase and giving me a 15% discount. Only, I can't do so until they get my products in! It still does not have an out of stock sign on there but I still can't place my order.It's so annoying...it's like being taunted w/ a discount for something I can't buy because of them lol. Now I am on hold w/ the company for almost 20 mins to see if the discount will still apply once my product comes in.

What's worse is now I can't order anything else from them w/ out removing the items in my shopping cart which would require me to have to personalize these all over again later. The big canvas bags are on sale now for only a dollar more than I'm paying but I would have to personalize all of those and I'm afraid I will go through all the trouble just to be told they are out of stock.  It's pretty annoying. Just needed to vent.

Re: The knot shop frustrations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered a flower girl tank top for DD from there and instead got an adult XL bridesmaid t-shirt. WTF? Had to shake my head and laugh about that one. Hopefully they get their act together for you soon, twin!
  • Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had nothing but impeccable customer service and speedy deliveries from them! Hope you can talk to a superviser and straighten it all out! :) If you need help, let me know!
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Order your bags from justformesewing.com, I ordered a bag there it and was quick and super cute! She has all different Monogram styles (I order the one with the large last inital in the background and then full first names across the front of it).

They do shirts and misc. items there too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh thanks! I'll check them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards