Florida-Central Florida

Anyone Use Voila Videography?

I originally didn't want a videographer but have recently started to wonder if I should just suck it up and spend the money.  I have a terminally ill grandfather and my fiance has a terminally ill aunt and I'm thinking it'll be worth the money. 

So, found Voila Videography and I'm in love!  I just watched every video on their site and I'm crying!  They do amazing work!  BUT, I'm terrified how much this is going to cost... I emailed them but I was wondering if anyone's used them before and how much they were?  I'm afraid of the sticker shock I'm gonna get. 

Thank you!!

Re: Anyone Use Voila Videography?

• edited December 2011
    I haven't used them but most videography I have seen is generally around $2000. that is a lot I know but they are there all day then they edit the video, usually with some music as well. 

Have you looked into Wedit? They are a company that sends you 5 flip cams you have friends and family film and then you send it back to them they give you an edit copy and full lenght version.  It does mean guest have to video but for some families this can be a lot of fun and it will have a really home video feel. Might make your family who can attend feel closer to the event.  http://www.wedit.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards