Florida-Central Florida

Winter Park Community Center

Has anyone used this venue before??? Can I see pictures??? Have you been here as a guest??? Thank you!

Re: Winter Park Community Center

• ANYBODY?!?!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_winter-park-community-center?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:648d4ce3-c5b0-457e-b83a-e375e37d5606Post:7a9e224c-0982-437a-b2f7-3225a7f0d6cf">Winter Park Community Center</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used this venue before??? Can I see pictures??? Have you been here as a guest??? Thank you!
    Posted by WannaBe1[/QUOTE]
  • I just checked out the WP Community Center over the weekend to see as a potential venue.  It's nice.  Good amount of parking, great for a large party. You can bring whatever vendors you want in and they have a staff that helps breakdown/set up, bring your own alchol as long as its not being sold.  
    Downsides: it looks like a Community center so you'd need to spruce it up and it was slightly echo-y.  It didn't have linens on site, so you would need to rent them, the ceremony site wasn't that 'pretty' (but you can go up the road for that or have it in a church).   

Its a nice site, I would recommend checking it out.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards