Florida-Central Florida
Options

Long time no chat with a question

I normally stay on the June 2011 or Christian weddings boards but I have a question that neither board can answer. I'm looking for a photographer for my June 4, 2011 weddding. I am getting married in Orlando but I live in Daytona Beach. I'm looking for it to inlcude EPics and 4-6hours on the day of the wedding. Preferably I'm looking to spend around $1,500 but I'm willing to go up to  $2,000 if it's an amazing deal. TIA
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Long time no chat with a question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Kellie at KWU Weddings.  She definitey has a lot of different packages and some that may fit your budget.  She is out of Orlando.  

I also know of a very good photographer in Jacksonville who is willing to travel.  Her name is Jenn Hopkins.  She has pretty competitive packages/pricing etc...

From one June 2011 bride to another...good luck! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i booked sandra johnson, she's been great to work with so far and she offers a great price for two photographers.

http://sjfoto.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tab Mccausland!! I think we got all that any maybe a 2nd photographer for I am pretty sure less than 2,000 but I would have to ask my fiance for the exact amount. Visit Tabmccausland.com and I think she has her prices on her website.

ps she was just awarded the knot best photographer for 2010!

Good Luck!
  • Options
    sprat85sprat85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Rhodes Studios.  We got all of the above and a second photographer for less than 2,000.  He will also work with you to make a package that you want.  For instance we didn't need engagement pictures taken so we took what it was worth and added it to our album so we could get a better one.  He was amazing and everyone loves our pictures. Rhodesstudios.com. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I will look into those :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Kellie with KWU she is shooting our wedding and has done my friends and my coworkers daughters (who I know was on a tight budget)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out Jennifer Soltren. She is AMAZING and totally saved me from having awful wedding photos after my horrible fiasco with another photographer. Check her out: http://soltrenphotography.com/?p=438
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards