Florida-Central Florida

Video: Fuel Video Productions

Has anyone heard anything about this company?

Re: Video: Fuel Video Productions

• Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with them, but honestly wasn't a fan of the end product.  The price is a pretty good deal, but I felt for a little bit more money you could get higher quality.  However, they were very nice.
  • edited December 2011
    I used them at my wedding this past weekend. First off, they offered me an INCREDIBLE price ($750 for their best package) because I was referred by another knot bride who had been offered that special like a year prior. It is a father son team & they were with us from 9:30 AM until the last guest left at 10:00 PM. They were such a pleasure to work with! They created our photomontage for us and hand delivered it to my FI at our house over an hour away from them one day when he was sick & couldn't pick it up. As to what the above poster said - no they do not really offer that "movie" quality video with fancy editing so if you're looking for something of the sort - you will probably need to look elsewhere. But I LOVED their final products - perfectly edited - and they do beautiful recap (3 minute) videos. I enjoyed working with them so much - they captured all the best moments but I never once felt they were "in the way" at all. Definitely check them out!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards