Florida-Central Florida
Options

New!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and ask if anyone on here has had their wedding or is plannig one for the Orlando Science Center. So far it is at the top of our list, with the ceremony across the street by the Art Muesum.

We loved the idea of the reception at the science center with the dinosaurs. My fiance wanted to be a paleontologist when he was younger and I think it would be super fun!

Re: New!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am recently engaged and new here also. I am also really interested in the science center. I did email them and they sent me some additional info but that's as far as I've gotten.
  • Options
    Choco9Choco9 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am not a science center bride but I have attended weddings there and it is truly a great venue.  Love the dinosaurs.
  • Options
    greeneyedJgreeneyedJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    I'm a Science Center bride! Love the venue and absolutely love Helen and their team! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My biggest problem is that they will be moving the dinos to the 2nd floor around the same time next year we want to get married there. I am not sure if all of our guests will be able to fit into the smaller room down stairs. Plus, I feel a little scared picking a room without being able to see exactly what the lay out with be before hand!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards