Florida-Central Florida

Bridal Shows

Hi ladies,

What are your opinions about Bridal Shows? Are they worth going to? There is one here in Orlando on July 1st that I was thinking about going to, but I am not really sure what I would be getting myself into. Lol!

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shows

• I was just talking to a coworker about this who is getting married in the Chicago area. She said that all it got was her name on calling lists and it was all a scam. She said at the one she had to go to that she had to wait in line at each booth and a lot of the vendors just basically said, come to our store to see what we have to offer. She also said that at the one she went to that you couldn't win any of the raffles unless you were present when they announced winners at the runway show which was at the end of the whole event. However, one of my BM who is in FL said the one she went to last year with our then bride friend was really helpful and not like that at all. I'd try to look more into if the event is hosted by a certain group and their record of how they run their bridal shows.
  • PWG ones are the best to go to. Lots of vendors and the usually offer special event only deals. Plus, you can win lots of different things. It is part of the experience, at least go to one of those. After going to one, they all seem the same and the only point is giveaways.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Thanks ladies!!
  • I just went to one. I felt it was worth my time for sure! I found my photographer there and you don't have to sign up for anything if you don't want to. I avoided lines by going early.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I found my caterer, photographer, and officiant all at PWG bridal shows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards