Florida-Central Florida
Options

Vendor Reviews

Hi well I wasnt too active when I was on here but I did want to help others.  Let me know if you have any questions.

DOC– Emily Darling from Darling Celebrations – Emily (used to work at Weddings Unique) was SUPER PATIENT with my indecisive self. She answered all of my questions very quickly. Regularly checked in on me if she hadnt heard from me. She also helped me with all my last minute details. She kept me calm when I was nervous and was there with me every step of the way. I loved Emily.

Venue – Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes – A+ - Sarah and the Ritz exceeded my expectations. Delicious food. Great service. All without a hitch. Wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious.

Grooms Cake- Michael Anthony Cakes – A+++ - Probably my favorite piece of the wedding. Amazing work!

Photography – Jason Angelini A+ - He was simply amazing. I loved working with Jason. We couldn't be happier with our photos. I also felt as though his price was incredibly reasonable for his time.

Florist – Lee Forrest A+ - Lee is sooo talented but most of all very patient. He made my wedding everything it was. Going back I would put even more money into my floral because I LOVED it so much. He is so funny and loving I wish he was my friend. He never made me feel like my budget was too low for him whereas others had. He was worth even more than I paid.

Lighting – Tim Eggers – A+ - Recommended by Lee Forrest – He made the ballroom amazing!!

Makeup- Studio Cara (Leslie) – A+ - I mean Leslie is just incredible. She made me feel gorgeous!!! She also has a great personality and was fun to be around on my wedding day. I plan on taking lessons at the salon soon.

I MUST say that I had a trial with another highly recommended on the board and I must say I was highly disappointed. I found her to be rather rude and not someone I would want beside me on my wedding day. The whole trial just seemed unprofessional to me. I'll just say her name starts with an M.

Hair – (studio cara freelancer) I dont remember her name unfortunately – A – Did a great job on my hair but it fell out a bit before the ceremony and I had to repin.

Videographer – Visual Effects by Seth – A+ Loved my video!!! My video makes me cry each time I watch it! He did such a good job capturing everything and I never even noticed him.

DJ- Jay Edwards A+ - Kept the party moving.

Dress – CC's Bridal in St Pete – A – great selection of dresses. My dress took a little longer than expected but still perfect.

Alterations – The Seamstess – A – I loved Judy. She is a straight shooter but never rude. She did a fabulous job on my dress. My dress fit me amazingly!

Chivari Chairs - A Chair Affair – A – Beautiful chairs at the best price I could find. I would recommend.

Linens – BBJ – A – Did their job and well.

Jewelry – Regina B – A+ - Website images don’t do them justice. Simply stunning jewelry. Super friendly staff.

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the wedding and your marriage!

I was wondering, did Tim Eggers offer competitive pricing on lighting? And what type of lighting did you go with?

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did traditional uplights with Tim.  I would have gone with the DJ's lighting as it was cheaper but he didn't have the amber color I wanted.  So they were pricy compared to the DJ but much cheaper than the major lighting company (their name is slipping me at the time).  The lighting made a huuuuuuge difference in the room.  
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Makeup- Studio Cara (Leslie) – A+ - I mean Leslie is just incredible. She made me feel gorgeous!!! She also has a great personality and was fun to be around on my wedding day. I plan on taking lessons at the salon soon.

I MUST say that I had a trial with another highly recommended on the board and I must say I was highly disappointed. I found her to be rather rude and not someone I would want beside me on my wedding day. The whole trial just seemed unprofessional to me. I'll just say her name starts with an M."

Leslie is so so so amazing! I love her! I need to go take lessons, too. It's interesting you say that about M, because I don't think her work is that great so I assumed she had to have an amazing  personality. Very interesting.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards