Florida-Central Florida

We're here!!!

We landed last night and have checked in to our hotel. The majority of our guests arrive on Saturday but we're here and everything made it in one piece.

Last night we had to navigate Orlando and I had to cope with driving on the wrong side of the road and driving an automatic - 2 things I'd never done before. 

We're going to the Ritz today to meet with the officiant and this time next week I'll be a married lady. Am sure I'll check in with y'all before then. In the meantime, my jetlagged ass is gonna go unpack!

xjcx

Re: We're here!!!

• edited December 2011
    YAY! Glad you got here safe and sound! "Wrong side of the road" - LOL I'm so careful not to say that when I go to another country LOL. Hope you get some sleep!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Glad you made it here.  Good luck with all the little details now that you are here.  Just some rest and relax :)
  • jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_were-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:817404d3-b550-4e61-8095-fb83060efaf4Post:19378752-ef85-476d-a32b-bcc8dcf6282d">Re: We're here!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Wrong side of the road" - LOL I'm so careful not to say that when I go to another country LOL.
    <p>Posted by Pretty Parula[/QUOTE]</p><p>Oh I just say that jokingly because I know the rest of the world thinks the UK is on the wrong side of the road!! I certainly am not missing the roundabouts! (Fi tells me there aren't any here where as in the UK there are millions!!)</p><p>FI and I got up super early and were wide awake annoyingly but we unpacked and I'm feeling good. It's so nice to be in sunny Florida and to think we're getting married here in 6 days!!</p><p>xjcx</p>
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! The excitment will really be building up now that you're here! (at least I would think so, lol)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! That's super exciting that you're this close to it all! And yeah, I think the only roundabouts we have here are tiny and mostly decorative more than anything. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay i'm so glad that you made it here! Wooohoo!!! Maybe we should do a quick G2G...oh...well i guess we couldn't since you have like 1 million things to do before the wedding day! Anywho...glad everything made it here safely!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_were-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:817404d3-b550-4e61-8095-fb83060efaf4Post:c3006762-3bd9-4b33-86b7-7ea56d5d786e">Re: We're here!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay i'm so glad that you made it here! Wooohoo!!! Maybe we should do a quick G2G...oh...well i guess we couldn't since you have like 1 million things to do before the wedding day! Anywho...glad everything made it here safely!
    Posted by cjbwifey2010[/QUOTE]

<div>I was thinking the SAME THING! Soul Sista!</div><div>
    </div><div>Jazzy, whaddaya say? lol</div>
  • jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I would be SO down for that. Things are pretty crazy before the wedding though tbh, BUT all of my guests are flying out home on 8th May and we're here until the 12th May so any time around then would be awesome. I'll bring FI along too !! We're staying really near Seaworld if that's any hint for a location..... but am happy to meet anywhere. 

We went to the RC, met our officiant and the lady at Norman's today and it all looks amazing. We're meeting the photographer tomorrow and then we're pretty much set on the wedding front! Have booked my beauty related things so tomorrow should be pretty chilled after the meeting with our photographer. 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! 

xjcx
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad everything is going great for you! GL with everything, it is going to all turn out great!! Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards