Florida-Central Florida

Flowers-GREAT Deal

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to share info about a great florist in Winter Park.
Jonathan's Flowers
 http://www.jonathansflowersofwinterpark.com/

My fiance and I met with him yesterday and got an amazing deal for all our wedding flowers. Our budget was around $400-$500 and he worked to make that happen. Best is to email him and set up a free consultation.

Happy planning!

Re: Flowers-GREAT Deal

• edited December 2011
    I am also using Jonathan's Flowers and was very impressed with him!  He was also able to provide what I needed for much less than I had budgeted.  I think we said we were going to cap the flower budget at $1000, and the total for all the flowers we needed and a couple more things we hadn't thought of was less than $700.  So awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Do you mind sharing what you got?! As in if you did any center pieces or how many bouquets? I am just starting to consult with florists and I feel like this is going to be the most challenging for me! lol
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was 10 orchid centerpieces, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, my bridal bouquet, 6 boutenaiers (4 groomsmen, my groom, and my dad), 3 corsages (my mom, his mom, his grandma), flowers for the ceremony arch and two arrangements for the pillars next to the arch.  Oh and flower petals for the flower girls to throw.  I think it came to about $670.
  • edited December 2011

I'm using Vicki with Peddles and thought she was very reasonable and accommodating. My qoute was a lot lower then everyone else I met with. Someone else to consider meeting with :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I contacted Vicki at Peddles first because of the rave reviews I heard and we had so many communications issues that I gave up because I was so frustrated. :(
  • megan10103megan10103 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for this, ill be emailing them now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards