Florida-Central Florida
Options

Bella Pictures

Anyone ever use them? Heard anything about them?

Re: Bella Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, my wedding photographer is my friend, but heres what I know about Bella. They have a lot of bad reviews when I googled. It looks like they just hire people to photograph and you don't know who you are getting. So you could get someone good or someone bad. Plus there prices are really really high on their website. I'm paying much less!
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_bella-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:964d397f-2b29-4fcd-ab48-f28f1fb488b4Post:e7fe1546-e8ce-412e-bb1f-23a979f89a0c">Re: Bella Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, my wedding photographer is my friend, but heres what I know about Bella. They have a lot of bad reviews when I googled. It looks like they just hire people to photograph and you don't know who you are getting. So you could get someone good or someone bad. Plus there prices are really really high on their website. I'm paying much less!
    Posted by jackandjill2011[/QUOTE]
    This. All of this. I would go with a local photographer instead of a big place like that where you don't know who will be photographing you.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I decided to not do it.  Too many things up in the air about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using K-Wu photography.  I met her and she is really nice and reasonably priced.  And what is nice is that her packages include two photographers which I really wanted.  She is local and is willing to meet you in person and answer any of your questions.  

• Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely stay away from Bella. I have seen nothing but bad reviews and heartbroken brides all over the web. With something this important you definitely want personalization and to be able to speak with and get to know the person that will spend a large part of your wedding day with you.
    What part of Florida are you in? I am an Atlanta photographer but network with a lot of great photographers throughout the east coast. I might be able to recommend a few for you :)
  • Options
    japeace041011japeace041011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using N&M Photography!! She is wonderful! She is out of Miami but with travel expenses she came in well under our budget!! She did our engagement pictures and I was blown away!!

Good Luck Hunting!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards