Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Kauai- Princeville hotels

We have our choice of staying at an ocean-view, non-suite room at the St. Regis Princeville or in an efficiency apartment at the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas (yay hotel points!).  Does anyone have any experience at either of these hotels?  The St. Regis looks amazing, even though we won't have a fancy suite.  But the Westin also looks really nice and we'll have a better room.  I honestly don't know how much time we'll actually be spending in our hotel room, since we plan to do a lot during the day- or at least sit by the pool/ocean.  Any thoughts you ladies have would be awesome!
Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com

Re: Kauai- Princeville hotels

• Options
    I'm a SPG Plat member is is also using points for an upcoming stay in Kauai! We opted for the Westin because we are traveliing with my stepdaughter and having the two bedrooms and full kitchen is perfect for that situaton. Having stayed at the Westin before, it's a great property, but even the lower category room at the St. Regis will, IMO, be the better choice. The only reason I would stay at the Westin is if you thought it to be more important to have a kitchen and laundry area, and/or the ability to keep food and drinks in your room. The view, pool, and service at th St.Regis will be better. Also, I'm not sure what you think is better about the room at the Westin, as very few of them have direct oceaviews. It might be larger, but the view from the St. Regis is way better than having extra space. Again, unless you are dead set on having a kitchen, then stick with the St. Regis.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards