Florida-Central Florida

300 guests...Orlando/Altamonte/Lake Mary/Daytona Venue???

Does anyone know of a good venue between Orlando and New Smyrna Beach that can accomodate 300 guests??? I'm considering the Daytona Beach Shores Resort, but its essentially the only place I've found that I can use without cutting my guest list. We're also thinking about using the Lake mary Events center and doing the ceremony in the rotunda and just having any extra people stand in the back, and then cutting down to around 260 so we can fit everyone in for the dinner. Any suggestions???

Re: 300 guests...Orlando/Altamonte/Lake Mary/Daytona Venue???

• Look around a bit more.  Did you try the convention hotels in Lake Mary or downtown Orlando?  Try wedding wire for some great suggestions and reviews.  You can invite more people to the reception than you invite to the ceremony but not vice versa as it is considered rude.  (i.e. you can have less people at your ceremony to fit everyone in and then invite more to the reception but everyone invited to the ceremony should be invited to the reception.)

• weddingmapper dot com might also help you find some more venues
  • My friend got married at the Embassy Suites in Altamonte about 5 years ago.  I work for Hilton Worldwide, so I am biased, but the Embassy is really pretty and a great value for any overnight guests - free evening drinks and free breakfast!

http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/embassy-suites-orlando-north-MCOSPES/index.html

I can have someone contact you if you want to compare prices and offerings.  Just send me a message with your contact info and dates!

Kim
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards