Florida-Central Florida
Options

Timeline - When to take B-pics?

We're 4 months out from the wedding and I've been playing around with the idea of getting some b-pics taken.

Did any of you get these photos taken, and also...do you have any photographer rec's...(anywhere between orlando and melbourne is fine).

I was trying to figure out how close to the wedding I should plan on taking these...and is it weird for a friend to go with you for moral support?? haha.

TIA! =)

Re: Timeline - When to take B-pics?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did b-pics in December, so about 5 months before the wedding. Not for any particular reason, just because I happened to find someone on craig's list who needed models to beef up her portfolio, so I ended up getting a free session. She's since moved out of the area so I can't send you to her, unfortunately. I would say do them whenever you want to! Just consider whether you want to have them for your FI/DH the night of the wedding or anything like that, and if so make sure you do it enough in advance. And I LOVE all of the b-pics I've seen from Tab McCausland! HTH
  • Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't feel weird about taking a friend with you! I wouldn't want to go alone, unless I knew the photographer really well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually did mine 8 months before the wedding, but that's because I'm from NJ and that was the best time for me to do the pix.  I used Nikki Rosa and I LOVE how my pix came out, but I think she does Bpix only for brides who booked her for the wedding as well.  Nothing wrong with bringing a friend.  I brought my sister along and she helped me change outfits.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, thanks for the advice girls! I guess I can go ahead and start thinking about booking soon! I was actually considering taking my sissy with me too, since she'll probably like to do some pics for her man as well! haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards