Florida-Central Florida

Reviews of my vendors from my 5/4/12 wedding

Hello out there! I just wanted to stop by one last time to say thank you to all of you on here for your great suggestions for vendors. I wanted to give you guys my reviews because they were soo helpful for me.

Venue: Paradise Cove
It is a beautiful venue and everyone there was very nice. Shanna was very easy to work with and the owners of Paradise Cove even came up to me at the end of my wedding to say how beautiful it was. They were soo wonderful!

Caterer: Puff N Stuff
They are definitely not the cheapest or lower end of the budget compared to many caterers. I must say though worth every penny! We had met with another caterer and were ready to sign a contract with them but then they kept changing what they said. Puff stuck to what they told us and were able to work with our budget. At the wedding the staff was very professional and everything was perfect!

Photography: Sivan Photography
Found her through theknot.com and she has done an excellent job so far. I have yet to see the majority of my pictures but she was soo easy to work with and super friendly!

Wedding Planning/Coordinator: At Last Wedding and Events (Jaclyn)
This was one thing I was really on the fence about having but I must say again worth every penny. She handled all of the details. I really had no drama or stress except from my family! She handled everything with the vendors and was constantly checking in on us. She sent me monthly checklists to keep me on track, which helped big time!!! She and her staff handled everything and it made it soo easy for my bridesmaids and myself. Love love love her!!!

Cake: The Sugar Suite
Jennyfer and her staff did an amazing job! She helped us come up with our concept and it came out better than expected! Everyone raved about the cake and it was a hit!

Hair and Makeup: Cliff and Vanessa @yourweddingmakeup.com
I LOVE LOVE LOVED them! Cliff was such a riot and even acted as a backup to Jaclyn (which really wasn't needed but still wonderful) he is a pro at what he does. We had soo much fun with him the day of the wedding and I looked beautiful. Vanessa did an amazing job with the hair! She is quite the talent herself!

DJ: Soundwave Entertainment
From the first moment contacting Wendy everything went great! Les was the one who actually was the DJ. There was a lot of stuff we didn't know about and they helped us through it. We were very open for song choices and they made excellent choices.

Officiant: Rev Glynn at Sensational Ceremonies
Super nice guy and very easy to work with. We even invited him to the reception as a guest along with his wife. If your looking for someone who accepts people of all faiths and is very prepared! He even did the boat entrance with the boys.

Overall, everything went wonderful! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

If you have any questions about the vendors or are looking for advice send me an email. I'll do my best to respond!

Re: Reviews of my vendors from my 5/4/12 wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards