Florida-Central Florida

Orlando/Central Florida Brides Beware of Guitarist Scam! I would hate for this to happen to you!

Please be careful of a guy passing himself as a ceremony guitarist in the Orlando area. He's got a page on The Knot... his name is Jerry Waller. We had a signed contract, gave him our deposit and the day of our wedding he was a no show even after confirming the time/date. The wedding coordinator called him several times and he kept hanging up on her. Of course I was in tears! Thankfully, our AMAZING band The All Skates was there early, and they brought a pa system to the remote location where the ceremony was and saved the day! To this day (23 days post wedding) we still don't have an explanation or an apology from him. We called him several times threatening to go to his house and get the money back, and finally after many texts/awful voicemails, we received a refund check in the mail. PLEASE DO NOT HIRE HIM FOR ANY SPECIAL EVENT HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED. The one time he did answer the phone he asked "oh you're not the groom i f*&^'d over today are you?" to my hubby.

Re: Orlando/Central Florida Brides Beware of Guitarist Scam! I would hate for this to happen to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards