Florida-Central Florida
Options

Daytona/Ormond Beach Wedding Venues

Hey!

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions of budget friendly wedding venues in the Daytona/Ormond area. I would like the ceremony and the reception to be held in the same location to reduce stress. We are considering Plantation Bay Golf and Country Club if anyone has any information on that venue I would love to know more information.

Thank you!

Re: Daytona/Ormond Beach Wedding Venues

• Options
    I don't know anything about Plantation Bay, but I've had quite a few friends get married at The Penninsula Club on beachside. If you want to come a little farther south, there's also The Riverside Pavillion in Port Orange on Ridgewood on the river or The Wilbur Boathouse on beachside closer to Ponce Inlet. Just some ideas, hope this helps!
  • Options
    Thank you! :)
  • Options
    I think the Peninsula Club is very affordable. Also Indigo Lakes has an outside ceremony site and indoor reception hall. I believe they still do weddings there.
  • Options
    My reception was at Sugar Mill Country Club in New Smyrna. We got married at a church nearby, but you can have the ceremony at Sugar Mill. Out of all the places we checked out in that area, that was the most affordable and nicest, IMO.

Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards