Florida-Central Florida
Options

Rental Home in Central Florida/Gulf Coast area

Hello all!

I would like to rent a house for a week in the Central Florida area (Tampa). I plan to have the Rehersal dinner and Ceremony/Reception there as well. I would like something that is appealing to the eye, mainly for pictures. As well as roomy, something that can suit 50-75 people comfortably. I have done a lot of research on HomeAway, Vacation Rentals, etc. It seems that many people do not like the idea of large parties in their home.

Then the reason Im staying away from your average Venue... is because I do not like the idea of rushing my guests.... I want everyone to relax and have a good time. Most venues limit you to certain time frame.

Anyone have any ideas?

Re: Rental Home in Central Florida/Gulf Coast area

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why not look into renting a club house/pavilion/civic center instead of a house? Then it's not the "rushed" feeling that restaurants sometimes give. The City of Winter Park has some affordable options and the Longwood Community center is a modified historic house that is very affordable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    NikolytaNikolyta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the response. Apologize for the delayed response. Just got back from Afghanistan! Yay good to be home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards